Tuesday, November 18, 2008

i am strong i always tell myself...
but each time i realised that i wasnt as strong as i thought i am...

i broke down, i breaking down, i break down...

i dunno how much tears i loss, but sometimes i tends to think alot, but it all because of u.
i lose my patience easily these days...
i going to have mood swing, serious mood swing i guess.

security
define it for me...
cause i am seriously lost

i now blasting my ipod with music...
i controlling my emotion... i am...
but at times, u just cant control, tears just rolled..

i dun like it, dun u know?
i thought i made it obvious.
u dunno how i will feel once again?!

every month sure happen once.
u think how many more times i can endure...
i really dunno..
maybe one day i will just go crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment