Saturday, August 23, 2008

my exams are finally finally over!!!!!!can u feel how enthusiastic i am feeling... sooo stressed up for the past few days... and its over... efma sux.... i cant believe i was that blind to read the qns wrongly...

anyway i realised i have too many things to blog.. jean's bday celebration for my next entry.. but it happened like 2/3 weeks ago.. and who knows what happened that day! amelia's bday pic are also on my laptop le...

i want shopping... i wan my shopping spree back!!! did some casual shopping today.. and i think i wan to buy heels and flats!!!! omg... and i saw a few tops...

i so tired now..been out the whole day shopping, watching move


caught death race today.. so thrilling..not bad not bad

and eating honey ice cream while walking...hmm...the image doesn seem nice... i seemed like a kid licking my icecream, but it is really really nice...

more outing soon!! meeting with soulmates, catching up my movies with yh, shoppings!! girl talk... beaching?! omg..cant wait... and i think this holiday/..ahahha not working again... ahahahah .. yea..say me lazy say me slack... yea i am...

tmwr food hunt.... :):) i dun wan to get fat too! irony of life! berry along tmwr too!:D


No comments:

Post a Comment