Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Berry...




a 3 week late entry for this due to the exams madness and blues...

was supposed to celebrate amelia's bday in botanic garden... however, due to the bad weather and exam stress period, we decided to postpone the botanic garden and held it in country Manna in Sun plaza..

had fun there.. when we started to give names to our food like Jane, Peter.. etc.. silly childish us.. we still YOUNG!!! :)

the food there was alright.. American food.though living in sembawang for quite some time, didn really have the opportunity to taste the food there...













*
*

cor, jean and me


cor,me and qi



cor, jean, me and wanqi


ice creams..


the ladies!!!

berry.... no matter what happen, u can just confide in me anything under the sun..cause u are my berry!!! :)
stay happy and sweet always MS JAPAN!!!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment