Friday, March 16, 2007

it had been some time since i updated my blog..
the past few days i had been so patient with my com. i think my com had caught a virus and now FINALLY it is recovering well... the past few nights i had been reformating my com! perhaps like 3 times each night and the problem still occur.finally i almost gave up, but i decided to use the recovery cd to reformat my com.:))

recalling some memories....


8/3
Happy Birthday SIFAN!!yay!!17 le!! woho! anyway, went out to celebrate her bday with her.bought her a gift. almost similar to something someone had given to me. went to bugis. actually we were shopping for bags. and we managed to bought one each!! went to eat fish and co. and took neoprints. yay! ;)

SIFAN!!! hope u like the present i had prepared.and have a good bday!!17 le. ok..may all your dreams and wishes come true.:)) happy birthday!
some neoprints pics!



9/3
went suntec with my aunt for the IT show. then went to meet my cousin after her work.while waiting was shopping along suntec and marina square. after meeting her,went to eat dinner at NEW YORK NEW YORK! omg!i fell in love with the place and food..gosh! there almost everything was superb!except maybe for the dessert. pics are still with my cousin.will upload them asap.

13/3
went kBox with my bro. he was just so excited and thrilled with this kbox thingy. he almost thought he was having his own solo concert. lolx. he was like
bro:later u must help me control my fans and protect me!too many fans.
me:duh!!fans!!!
later over there.his sort of 'concert' was a failure. okay no fans! worst, he doesnt know how to read the chinese words..he was so depressed that he told us he must buck up his chinese le..lolx.went to eat pepper lunch.nice. my bro really can eat.1.5 bowl of rice.

14/3
went out with bel,myrin and liz. went to catch the earliest movie in suntec, happily n'ever after. it was nice and hilarious. then went to eat lunch at mac. chatted a while. then went to suntec kbox.i think there the kbox is the best le. the time they gave us was from 1.30-7pm. gosh!who can sing so long?! we left at 5.30pm. this time went kbox doesnt really have the mood to sing le, cause went there like consecutive no. of days. got kinda sick of it.

15/3
supposed to go out with jj, but finally she and her mum suggested coming over to my house. yupp..then we went out for lunch, chatted in my rooms...girls talk rawk!!haha...then was playing sims 2 in my hse. gosh!because of her!!! i got addicted to the game. after this entry i am going to play it le..haha..i think she got kinda addicted to it too..cause she is currently playing the sims 2 too. created a couple and she so siao....keep saying the guy she had created so shuai!! lolx. and we tried to start business but it was just a failure.till now, i still dunno how to open a business and let it run well..argh!!

gosh!i am going crazy over he jun xiang back again..he so cute!!:))
anyone save me from this maddness?!

No comments:

Post a Comment