Friday, March 02, 2007

haha..it had been a long time since i had a conversation in msn with 2 friends at the same time le...haha..
u-weekly have luo zhi xiang on cover. thanks to my mum to help me buy the mag. alot place dun have le..she went like around 4-5 stores to help me search for it..thanks!
and there is this childishness between both of us. she wanted me to pay for the mag!and i tried not too.
mum: hey the mag u havent pay me money yet hor!
me:aiyah!dun need lah. u also reading
mum:better pay..if not i draw on ur luo zhi xiang face!!
me;*gasp* what!!ok lor!

can u see the how childish we are!!argh!!my luo zhi xiang so shuai!cannot spoil his face!haha~~and my mum dared me to put this act on my blog.lol

what i have been doing at home is just like a routine.morning wake up late,bathe,then you-tubing then watch yu le bai fen bai then dinner,watch tv,sleep.. everyday i do the same thing..i will go lazy and fatter man!but i just too lazy to get a job.

oh ya the 2 neoprints to put up.

kbox-ing on mon!yay!!excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment