Wednesday, April 11, 2012

dinner date with bel

was super busy after starting my training.. 
finally i had a wednesday which i only have to attend a half-day training. 

i scheduled all my errands to rush on the same day.
one after another. 
from facial to ipls. 



before that, had a lunch buffet with my colleagues after our quiz :) 
rushed down to sign my doc from HR then back to town for facial. 

then rushed to town to meet bel for our ipl after i completed my stuffs in town.
stupid me, board the wrong bus. 
ended up i had to cab down to holland v. 

whats worst was i went to the wrong 'store' when i reached.
super blur me that day!! 

we decided to settle dinner at holland v after that.
sushi tei! 



and we just chat and chill :) 

just dinner and no shopping.... 







No comments:

Post a Comment