Saturday, January 14, 2012

new haircut with soulmate


hello all!! 

as u all know, or had seen, i had trimmed my hair.. 
notice the fringe this time round? i cut around 2 inch of my fringe off. 
wasnt quite used to it initially, because i felt one side of my hair was heavier due to the parting. 
immediately wad apps boy to show him my new hair. 
haha!! 

mum asked me where was the difference! :(

went for the haircut with soulmate, and coli came find us... 
decided to head home to bathe first before heading out with the girls, 
the girls came over my place to chat with my mum and watch tv while i was getting ready 


ta-tahhhh

soulmate new hair cut...
look different right? 
i totally love the freshness she had with this short hair on her. 
i got used to it almost immediately. 




some pics with our new hair!:) 

after i was done, we headed down to town to watch alvin and the chipmunks..
super not-my-age show anymore. cause i thought it was lame eh! 



well, initally thought of shopping, but me and soulmate decided to do our nails first...

painted blue nails to fit the dec festive season. :)  

after that, was dinner at sakura. 
cheap thai food in town.

fried rice for coli

hot plate beancurd for me! :) 

shared tom yam soup with soulmate


char kway tiao for her :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment