Wednesday, May 04, 2011

dinner treat for my family @ Holland V.



after getting my first pay, as usual, i normally research on some nice meals to treat my family. 
and this time, i booked a table 2 weeks earlier because previously i tried to book like 1 week before, i couldnt get a table. 

brother was tempted that time when he saw the picture i ate with bel and myrin. 
therefore i decided to settle on this. 

had to wait for bro to end his lesson, and me and mum took the chance to head off to town earlier for some ladies' shopping. 
didnt see anything tempting from forever 21! :( 
but i got a sunglass!! haha FOR WHAT?!!! 

anyway, i was still contemplating whether to change my iphone to iPhone 4. all because my mum contract's allow her to change yearly and my iphone hang on me several time. 

should i waste another 100 bucks top up to get a iPhone 4? when the differences are maybe the camera and the design? so confusing!!! 

or should i follow my heart and save money, continue to wait patiently for iphone 5? hoping that the rumour of iPhone 5 production will start only during sept is just a RUMOUR? can Steve Job answer me? :( 

i almost got the phone IMPULSIVELY during the singtel roadshow at town, cause mum and bro were encouraging me to get the new phone. 

around evening, dad drove to town to meet us. ended up he was the one with the huge shopping bag!!

drove to holland village for our dinner.


we were outside waiting for our seats.

me and bro 





chose the same soup base when i was with bel and myrin


we ate lots and lots of food that we were soo full... 
glad that my family loved the meal. 


and not forgetting the free flow of xiao long bao.
but seriously it was wasted on my family. 
cause none of them like xiao long bao. 
and i had to force myself to finish 2 longs by myself! :( 
booo!!



i found another nice restuarant to treat my family at town. 
gonna book soon after i got my next pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment