Tuesday, December 28, 2010

pre-xmas shopping part 1


if one ask me which is my favorite xmas tree i will say is this!
the Ferraro Roche chocolate xmas tree! 
sooo pretty. 
yupp. its not the xmas mood now to be in! its the countdown 2011!! 

lots of back dated pic when it was still xmas 

met mum and bro on my last day of sch and we headed out.. 
went to MDIS to do my bro enrollment stuffs first and i bought koi for them ok!!! 
i need to try on new favours. i hate myself for sticking to the same old favours each time. 

haha! my matured brother. who people dun believe he is younger than me!! 

we wanted to have lunch buffet instead in town, but when we reached town, it was already tea time. we had no choice but to settle for some small bites along the way. 

shopped around town, but there was no sales. 
and yet town was still super crowded and packed. everyone buying their last min xmas gift!! 


it actually makes me miss those times when everyone will gather to exchange gifts. and i used to get lots of barbie dolls for my xmas pressies! 
now all grown up. i cant get those beautiful colourful toys.

i love this tiffany and co xmas tree too! 
lots of presents..


mum and bro.

me and mummy 

it was friday night.. and lots of restaurants were packed.
i was determined to have soup restaurant!! 
healthy and yet filling. 
my must-order tokyo chicken stew. 
super love it. 
i still ask my mum to taste and remember the ingredient so that she can cook for me back home.

clam chowder for my bro

and my mum's

shared with mum the chicken and mushroom wrap.

and my bro's terriyaki chicken wrap 

heheh look at the crowd behind me!!



so how was everyone xmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment