Monday, August 02, 2010

a day with aunt!



 

it was a sat, me, bro and my aunt went to MDIS, to help my aunt to get her Apple IMac. 

it was rather early in the morning that we meet. around 10am? my parents werent home, and got help with some housework before leaving house. 

but was glad my aunt IMac was sort of settled. 
now its just waiting for it to be delivered. 

after that we headed to town which was rather nearby. 

and we decided to have sakae sushi for lunch at orchard central since it is rather quiet over there.


 



yes! its sakae again! 
i wont say it's fantastic, though i seem to be going there quite often. 

but my bro just love JAP food! 

so well, headed over just to accommodate with my bro! 


 

well.. this time is ala carte, so we decided to ordered more main dishes instead of just sushi! 


 
still deciding what to order... 


 

lots of sushi we had too though, i think around 12 coloured plates with 4 red plates! 
crazy! my bro really enjoys sushi! 


 
and i am enjoying my simple yet i love it so much - chawanmushi! 


 



 

in case u are wondering, 
yes me and my bro are super duper close! 
we can even meet to go home together after sch at times, 
i realise many siblings just grow apart after they mature, and hang out with frens more often. 
but i am glad me and my bro still that close! 
even my mum gets jealous for my bro sticking close to me at times 


 
with my aunt! 


 

after a filling lunch, walked around town. but didnt manage to get anything. 
i dun seem to get anything during this singapore sales! 
:( 

and after walking around, its tea time! 
haha! my aunt have this culture of pampering us with food! 
after a meal, there is usually dessert! 

and this time, it's at coffee club!


 

 

was playing with the fish eye application that i installed in my iphone!


 


 
and we had desserts and coffee too! 

i was super full to the max that day!
couldnt really take my dinner after that! 
and i seriously dun like coffee club! 
i dun fancy their coffee! 


ending of with a pic with a octopus at the bg! :) 

might head over to KPO tmwr with soulmate! 
meeting up with soulmate tmwr! yay! 
oh and driving tmwr! 

No comments:

Post a Comment