Monday, April 05, 2010

soulmate prom night shopping!


Met up with my aunt last month after one of my job interviews. 
caught her in town. together, we went to change my iphone. my previous iphone was having some emails problems. and i got one for one exchange over at the main singtel building. 

saw chun keat ( my sec sch mates) over there. also servicing his phone.

after that we went to blue mountain cafe to chill and have a drink


  
healthy black tea with caramel

sunrise




and we ordered a ice cream waffle because we have nothing to put into our mouth to chew. 
yea...lame reason for it. 

but i love waffles with my self-requested maple syrup!


in the evening, went to meet my soulmate!!  
was helping her to find the RIGHT prom nite dress!
and we went shopping around town. 

had dinner at Coffee Club first.


while waiting for food, 



both me and soulmate ordered the same food that looks tempting on the menu

soft shell crab pasta. 
the serving is rather small i would say



its never too boring to hang out with soulmate


and guess what, the very next day, 
we met each other again, 
went to continue searching for her prom night stuffs.


ordered a drink at far east


:) 

accompanied her throughout to get her prom stuffs... 
and i good girl resist my temptation to spend.


cant wait to hang out with my dearest soulmate soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment