Saturday, March 27, 2010

High tea buffet at York hotel

Last last sun ... My family decided to go to york hotel for a high tea buffet after my grandma house. It was sort of a last min planning to go.. Called several hotel buffets but most were full.

We decided to settle with York hotel since it's near town and my grandparent house.



Near the lobby... It's quite dark.. It was pouring if I didn't forget.




And when it struck 3pm. We went in to have our first/2nd meal of the day






There are a wide variety of food as shown.. ESP for a high tea buffet.

And they served the best prawn noodle!!







And I have my chocolate fondue:)



And some pastries.



Love their red bean in the chendol!! It's hard!!! Chewy!!

It's been nearly 2 week since I started work.. Work is getting more tight.. Schedulling time and learning in the process.. Plus silly mistake I made...



Look at the pile of work to be done!!



I pin up quite a bit of stuffs on the board. But I love this most. My colleague Esmond did it.. With his super nice handwriting...

I have damn lots of things to blog.. Botanic garden,genting,soulmate prom night shopping! I am just too lazy!!!

It's sat!! Enjoy the weekend!!;)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment