Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Post exams at KPO


on my last day of exam, i met up with my dearest bel!!! 
i ended my paper at 4pm! and i still have to wait for her to finish her lesson at 6 plus!!!

luckily most of my frens are also waiting for their other frens to hang out. so slack around in sch together while waiting!!!

overdressed for exam!! 
but dun care!! its over!!
exams are hectic! and crazy! just make u feel insane staying home, looking horribly, like super out-of-life!! 

anyway it will be next year for my next exam! dun think too much for now! 

when bel was ready, i immediately left sch and met her. 
we were both hungry since we reached town nearly 7plus.

went to far east to meet a seller for a dress.

then headed for our cheap sushi!! 

ebi fry don for her this time


and me with my 6 pieces of sushi! 


healthy dinner. it was tuna sushi i remembered clearly.
yep! not worth it. i sux at jap food lah! 
i dun take raw stuff. only take those at-home-also-can-do those kind of sushi!  


the same place! 

we had planned to head over to KPO after dinner. 
it was packed like mad.

maybe shouldnt have gone one a friday! 

ordered this for myself! 
i think it was sea breeze or something. cause i expected a cool colour to come out like blue instead of pink!  

chat and chilled abit at KPO.
we couldnt get any seats indoor. and was at the outdoor area. 
i super hate the place we were sitting. i feel like i am near a zoo. 

we were both discussing some serious stuffs and yet those irritating pests were disturbing us! 
we just left after awhile.


we both brought the same bag out that day! 


yep will update soon again!
gotta continue my assignment! :( boo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment