Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Aston with family

my family tends to drive out for family gathering during sundays and holidays .
and during our last public holiday, wanted to plan to go to Istana. 
because its been years since we went there. 
i know many might wonder. why istana? but my dad just has the interest in it!
 but this public holiday, it was closed. 

family decided to head over to Aston nearby at SSC for lunch first before town for shopping. 


me and bro!! 
 
and i couldnt decide what to eat. 
trying my best to keep near to my diet plans. 

decided on black pepper fish. 
with house salad and snack a few onion rings which i cant resist.

bro also going healthy

mum's 

and dad's with generous portion of fries which almost cover the black pepper chicken he was having.

yay! enjoying my sinful onion rings!


and we headed to somerset after lunch.
i bought a bag hanger stand! 
super tall, nearly 1.9m tall to hang my bags. 
and i realised i got sooo many bags!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment