Thursday, March 04, 2010

my 20th bday on campus

i had a mini surprised during my bday itself.

it was a surprise from the ladies. 
appreciated.

it was just a normal day to school, where i received wishes on hp. 
jean was the first lady to wish me. and the rest kept quiet which made me puzzled for awhile. 

the surprise came after lunch, when we left mac, along the pathway, i got startled by shuxin and wan qi. shuxin was holding a cake. 



and the ladies sang happy birthday song to me! :):) 



thanks to the ladies.



and we continue the celebration at the small 'hut'...
it brings back the memories when the ladies also celebrated wanqi bday during our first year back in the hut. 



 
cor trying to peep at my present!

  

  
this time i totally appreciated when wanqi and shuxin took the time to meet :)

and i cut the cake into 6 pieces!
i know there are 6 ladies ok!
just to be sure only lah! :P


and i got a guess wallet from them! :) 
love it. 
it is small. something contrast from what i have which will come in handy i am sure :) 

thanks ladies for celebrating my bday! 
leaving me with a beautiful memory on my final bday celebration on campus!
u ladies rock!!! :):) 


No comments:

Post a Comment