Tuesday, March 09, 2010

CNY day 2

i know cny had long ago past. 

but i gonna mass put up the pics i have for cny..

cny day 2 visiting is normally just at my popo house. 
just one location, where all the relatives gather together at my popo house for dinner.

we are not the earliest this time round. 
but we still reached around 2 plus. 


in my room preparing with my make ups, attires,

 

with my mum


my brother and dad. 
like frens huh,

some might mistaken him as my bf! HA!




and out we go to pai nian

outside my house.

was bored in the car and took some pic


and finally reached my popo house.
and my cousin came! 
of course cam-whore!




we are like the closest cousins. 
the rest are either much older and have their own family or either that we are not that close to them

outside my popo house going home le.

cny just ended so fast

No comments:

Post a Comment