Friday, April 23, 2010

i want more make ups!!!!

 Shall put on hold my Day 3 of genting trip first.
i kinda bored blogging about my genting trip for consecutive 2 entries.

shall blog about shopping!
all girls love shopping.
of course i do!
madly do!

and i think i am going crazy over make up after a short conversation with Faith on make up today in office.
and below, will be the make up that will add into my wish list.

She was showing me this today while she was touching up her powder

Retractable Blusher Brush

 its was from body shop. 
its super hygienic because its retractable, instead of the normal brush that leave the 'fur' in good condition. i like the smoothness and the flow of it. 

will wan to get it soon!!! :)



I need a moisturiser badly. and through the recommendation from Faith and Soulmate and bel, I heard ettusais's products are good. therefore i bought this moisturiser. i think it was not too bad. not too oily. previously i used the Face shop mosisturer, however, after 1.5 years, i think my face cant absorb

another product i will like to get from them is the HIGHLIGHTER.


its around 29 bucks. dunno is it worth it. i tht it is rather reasonable price. i tried on my hands and found it quite smooth. Powder-type highlighter... 
there is another one which is cream highlighter. not too sure which is better for me though.

Metro is having 20% storewide sales from today till sunday.. see if this has discount, then i think it will be a good buy! 


this is the most tempting one. but i am resisting it badly. 
i wan this super cool dual effect foundation. 
its has a moisturising effect and the skin colour suit our asian's skin well.
currently i still have my MAC foundation.
dunno should i get this.. 

 
what tempt me the most is above the liquid foundation, there is a shimmer.
( alright i am slightly over- gaga over shimmer) but its like 2 in 1! 
and i check the price, its around $53. 


going to give a miss for the kate spade warehouse sale since i cant rush down in the morning for it. and by the time i will be able to reach there it might be alittle too late. 

sad... :( 
very sad:(

No comments:

Post a Comment