Tuesday, June 23, 2009



i am back from VE BONDING camp....


super shagged.

super tired...

my voice changed yesterday due to much shouting of instructions... :(
cant really sing for practice yesterday le

camp was over...

i dunno for the poeple who attend the camp enjoyed it anot, well, everything was done to the best and minimum mistakes. i have fun, especially gossiping... well..... this camp let me know more about some ppl.... anyway............ interesting.. maybe it is a trend to start a tarzan and jane relationship...zzz

and Hell no! i am not angy or jealous... but its the actions that make me feel disgusted... omg!!!

i feel sooo argh!!!

but i had a fun fun time gossiping about HER! not HIM... come on.. HE is Innocent... but well.... i am sure there are more to come...

overall, had a virgin experience to be the overall in charge for this camp. its a whole new experience... and i enjoyed myself...

and i love my group to the MAX!!!



:)

walter is the leader of the group!
well done in leading us to be the best bond group and the best overall group!!
yay!!





well, there are many kinds of ppl in my group.. and i think its just how to interact with people... but overall, i love my group and i enjoyed each of their company.. how 'dirty minded' we are, at least we are as a team :)

i realised it was such a concidence that, sheryl, lin lin, Nic and i are in the same group again! :) wow.. coolness :)


just now walked around the amk for the amazing race..it was tiring.. but worth it, lunch was at KFC, but something digust me that made me lose appetite.

last night night walk was fun. but i got scare by my own group members.. and till now they still remembed and laugh... ghost stories freaked me out at night totally... ;x

after camp, chatted with the com, nic, suee, walter at the club room for nearly 2 hours before going home...

slept for like1, 2 hours last night... so i am going to sleep early tonight soon....

a short brief blog entry...

once the pic are all uploaded, i will blog again :)





the com :)













the act cute guy






** ppl who was not feeling well after the breakfast, pls take care. ..**

No comments:

Post a Comment